Follow me!

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Christmas in July: Tips, tricks, and recipes


 

Happy Christmas in July! To coincide with QVC this week, I am going to share some of my favorite Christmas articles and recipes.

I love Christmas...the family and friends, the decorations and gift exchanges, the parties, and all of the FOOD! So, this post makes me a happy girl!


Christmas organizing, tips, and tricks

Organizing for Christmas in July

Book review: Christmas, Get it Organized

Book review: On Strike For Christmas 

Preparing your kitchen for the Holidays

Christmas cookie rules

Christmas food and drink

Customize your cookies for any Holiday

Christmas candy: Peanut butter delights recipe

Christmas drink: Coquito

Christmas cookies: Italian love knot recipe

Christmas cookies: Italian spice cookie recipe

It's the most cranberry time of the year

Eggnog, oh how we love thee

Christmas drink: Cranberry Vodka

Holiday apple pie recipe 




No comments:

Post a Comment