Follow me!

Thursday, April 30, 2020

4 of the best ways to organize your recipes



Who else has been on an organizing spree lately? I sure have! I have been collecting recipes for years and have 4 of the best ways to organize them and keep them safe to share with you.

I have put together a YouTube video where I go through each idea and show you examples of each one.



Let me give you a quick rundown of what you will find in my video:

1. Laminated recipes - Those special handwritten ones

2. Recipe book - Purchase one from the store

3. Family cookbook - Make your own book (This does not have to be a family book, it can be all yours!)

4. Accordion file - To alphabetize all your recipes

Watch my video for more details and to hear me make fun of my organizational skills!

More from The fiery Whisk:

Reese's brownies with chocolate icing: Recipe and Video 

The COVID-19 Baking Project

DIY: Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer: Recipe and picture video

No comments:

Post a Comment