Follow me!

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Reese's brownies with chocolate icing



Are you ready for the chewiest, most chocolatey cake brownies you have ever tasted? You have to trust me when I tell you that these are worth every second of preparation.

I have created this YouTube video of me making the brownies... I tried to make it fun! Baking brings me joy and peace and I think you will see that shining through.



Here is the written recipe:

Deanna's Easy Reese's Brownie Recipe

Brownies:
  • 2 eggs
  • 3/4 cup sugar
  • 1/4 cup brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup (4 ounces) chocolate chips, milk chocolate
  • 5 Tbsp. butter
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla
  • 1 cup four, heaping
  • Pinch of salt
Preheat oven to 350*.
Line 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper sheet (or non-stick foil).
Cream sugars and eggs.
Melt butter and chips in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir add back in for 20 seconds if needed.
Add extract. Stir.
Mix chocolate mixture into the egg mixture.
Add flour and salt. Mix well.
Pour into prepared pan.
Bake for 55 minutes.

Reese's Filling:
  • 3 heaping Tablespoons of peanut butter, creamy
  • 1/4 cup powdered sugar
Mix well and add by spoonfuls to top of brownies (before baking).

Icing:
  • 1/2 cup chocolate chips, milk chocolate
  • 1 Tbsp. butter
Melt in microwave for 30 seconds.
Stir.
Spread over baked, cooled, brownies. 

Instagram:
The Fiery Whisk
Biteclubnoms
msphebs_parach

More from The Fiery Whisk:

The COVID-19 Baking Project


No comments:

Post a Comment