Follow me!

Thursday, April 23, 2020

The COVID-19 Baking Project



Food and recipes bring me joy. Baking brings peace to my soul. Last week, I reached out to family and friends asking them if they had any old family baking recipes they would be willing to share with me. Several people sent me new recipes and that made me happy!

This week, I was sitting in the sunshine, breathing in the fresh air, and I had an idea. The COVID-19 Baking Project. I would start a group on Facebook with this title and it would be my way of bringing happiness to others.

So, I created the group. In the group, we post recipes that have been in our family for years or even a favorite recipe that our family enjoys. I have had many people accept my invite and the group is well underway!

We can post recipes of course, but, we can also post videos of us trying out the recipes! It is a fun way to be alone and bake together.


More from The Fiery Whisk:

COVID-19 organizing: The kitchen

New recipes: My little part in bringing joy to the world 

No comments:

Post a Comment