Follow me!

Saturday, October 26, 2019

Poke Burri Raleigh, NC review



Last weekend, my husband and myself went to Poke Burri, in Raleigh, NC. We did not know what to expect, as the restaurant was referred to me by a colleague.

First, we made our way to: 6613 Falls of Neuse Rd, at Falls Village

Upon entering we were greeted in a friendly and helpful manor by the staff. It took a few minutes, but, we finally decided on several items we wanted to order at the counter. We then, took a seat.

We decided on:

Spicy tuna nachos

Shrimp Tempura Super Crunch

And... Uncle Iroh


Not only did the food look beautiful and appetizing, it tasted delicious! And honestly, delicious in an understatement. Each dish had a flavor of its own. The spicy tuna was just that, spicy, but not in a burn your lips off kinda way. The tempura super crunch had amazing textures as well as flavors in every bite. The Uncle Iroh included a peanut sauce that had us going in for more...until every bite was eaten.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I give Poke Burri a 10 for flavor and visual appeal.

Put it this way... 2 days after my initial visit, I went back for more! 


More from The Fiery Whisk:

No comments:

Post a Comment