These recipes are perfect for last minute Holiday treats, birthday parties or for a busy weekend. They also make perfect gift ideas!
Semi-Homemade Double Chocolate Chip Almond Latte Cookie Recipe
• 1 bag Betty Crocker Snack Sized chocolate chip cookie mix
• Butter and Water, per directions on the bag
• 2 tsp cocoa powder
• 1.5 tsp instant coffee granules
• 1 handful chocolate chips
• 1 handful slivered almonds
Pre-heat oven to 375*.
Line a cookie sheet with no-stick foil.
Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl and drop with a teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheet.
Bake for 10-13 minutes.
Check after 10 minutes and put back in for up to 3 more if needed.
Peanut Butter Cup Mocha Brookie Recipe
• 12 Peanut butter cups
• 1 bag chocolate chip cookie mix, add 2 tablespoons of instant coffee to cookie batter
• 1 box brownie mix, add 1 tablespoon of instant coffee to brownie batter
• ½ cup chocolate chips
• Eggs, water and oil, as directed by bag and box mixes
Pre-heat oven to 350*.
Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
Add a tablespoon of cookie dough into the bottom of each prepared muffin cup.
Press dough to fill bottom of each cup.
Add peanut butter cup, top side down, into each muffin tin, on top of the cookie dough.
Spoon brownie mix on top, being sure each muffin tin is no more than ¾ of the way full.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Get your cookie sheets here...