Follow me!

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Food Network Thanksgiving magazine review 2017

Yep! The big Thanksgiving issue of the Food Network magazine is already out and for sale!

My mother-in-law lent me hers to go through and I wound up buying my own copy. Partially because I was going to give the new copy to her. Why you may ask? Because I absentmindedly wrote in hers while taking the "What's Your Pie IQ" quiz. Whoops!

All in all, it seems like a good compilation of Thanksgiving recipes. There is something for everyone.

I really like how the magazine opened...with a letter from the editor where she admits to forgetting to add a recipe for homemade rolls to the magazine. So, to fix it, she added her moms dinner roll recipe.

Here is a snapshot I took of the cute story with the recipe:

Also included in the magazine are three tear out bookmarks from Folgers. I thought that was a neat touch. Definitely something we can all use for our books or magazines. I almost tore them out of my mother-in-laws magazine, but thankfully I did not! Yikes!

One of my favorite recipes is Bobby Flays Pumpkin Pie with Cinnamon Crunch Topping. Wow and Yum!

At the end, there is a, "Color This Dish" contest. The magazine has a black and white slice of pie that we can use, photocopy or go online to print. We are instructed to color it and then submit it to Food Network to possibly win a $500 or $50 prize.
I would say this magazine is worth the $4.99 plus tax!

To make buying easy, click the link below to purchase your copy!


No comments:

Post a Comment