Follow me!

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Sake and Sushi at the beach!



I have been enjoying several days at the beach...adulting with no children! One of my favorite places that I ate was Nikki's Gourmet & Sushi. It was there that I ate some of the most flavorful sushi that ever graced my taste buds as well as hot Sake!

We ordered 4 different types of sushi and enjoyed each one, with the vegetable tempura being my fave.

They gave me the cutest little to go box for the leftover sushi, which of course I HAD to photograph and share...


We chose to sit at the bar and I truly enjoyed our bartender. She was pleasant, knowledgeable and not overly loud, flirty or bothersome.... just right!

If you visit Carolina Beach, I highly recommend this place! Nikki's Gourmet & Sushi

Other reviews I have posted:

2017 Food Network Thanksgiving magazine

Sweet Biscuit Inn, Asheville, NC

Savory Spice Shop, Raleigh, NC

No comments:

Post a Comment