Follow me!

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

A sweet memory from the past: Sweet Buscuit Inn, Asheville NC




There was a weekend years ago when I stayed at the Sweet Biscuit Inn.
This place was wonderful! The owners, the Maddix's, made me feel like I had known them for years.
The Inn is an old home, with many bedrooms to rent. It is well kept and very clean.
They serve a wonderful breakfast each morning. The first morning started out with fresh cut fruit, cream cheese stuffed cinnamon raisin french toast, eggs and bacon. It was scrumptious! The second morning, we started with a different selection of fresh cut fruits, banana walnut & chocolate chip muffins, cheesy eggs, wheat biscuits and sausage. Sweet Biscuit Inn was comfortable, clean, and reminded me of home!
This was my first stay at a Bed and Breakfast and now I am hooked.

This Inn, welcomes children and even has a play area for them. Each morning after breakfast, they have a rubber animal hunt for all the children. 

SWEET BISCUIT INN
Call toll free (866) 280-0170 or (828) 250-0170
77 Kenilworth Road, Asheville, North Carolina 28803 USA
http://sweetbiscuitinn.com/

*photo:sweetbiscuitinn

No comments:

Post a Comment