Follow me!

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Crescent tarts...Mom's recipe


Thankfully, I inherited my moms hand written recipes! I remember the day I received them in the mail...I was like a kid at Christmastime. I couldn't flip through them fast enough. The anticipation of what I was going to see written next was almost too much to handle. lol
Reading what she wrote and knowing that I was holding the paper that she once touched made not only my mouth smile, but my heart too!

Here is a recipe for crescent tarts that she had written on a scratch piece of paper...

Crescent tarts                                                                             20-25 min
                                                                                                     350*
  • 1 pkg crescent rolls
  • 1 8 oz pk cream cheese
  • 1 egg yolk
  • 1/4 c sugar
  • 1 t. vanilla

Mix all ingredients.
Separate rolls.
Put teasp of filling in each roll and fold together.

No comments:

Post a Comment