Follow me!

Friday, August 11, 2023

Has it been a year already?

 


Hello, baker friends!

It has been an entire year since I posted on this food blog. Just so you know, I have been blogging, but on another platform.

I started a blog with WordPress. It is called Deanna's Recipe Box and can be found at www.deannasrecipebox.com

There, I have been sharing seasonal dessert recipes.

I did some research and found that WordPress has a higher success rate when it comes to generating income as a blogger. 

So, why am I here, posting again?

I have taken a break from blogging. I got burned out! So, I figured I would pop in here to update everyone. It seems this blog has been getting more views lately. Thank you for that!

I have a podcast you may be interested in. It is called Deanna's Recipe Box and can be found everywhere podcasts are streamed. You can find it on Spotify, Apple, and several other platforms. I would love for you to tune in! 

I recently placed number 2 on a list of 25 podcasts about seasonal food! I'm a little excited about that! 

Stay tuned for more updates and delicious recipes! 

Happy Baking!




No comments:

Post a Comment