Follow me!

Monday, May 11, 2020

My favorite chocolate chip cookies





We all have our favorite chocolate chip cookie recipes, right? Well, the following recipe has been one of my favorites for a long time! I have 3 favorite chocolate chip cookie recipes and have decided to share this one with you.

Take a look at how to bake these delicious morsels:


My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • 1 cup butter
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 1/2 cups flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 1/2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips (18 ounces) OR 1 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cream together butter, sugar, and vanilla.
Beat in your eggs and then add your dry ingredients (batter will be stiff).
Add chips. Mix well. 
Drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
Bake for 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment