Follow me!

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Organic Girl coupons and product review

 

I am so pleased with Organic Girl products and customer service! We purchase their fresh spinach or spring mix every week. Unlike other organic greens, theirs come already washed and ready to eat!

I emailed the company telling them how much we enjoy their products and they were so kind to send coupons. They responded the same day I reached out and were genuinely HAPPY to send me the coupons. 

As I was poking around their site, I see that they also offer organic salad dressings and I have to say, they look delicious! 

Thank you, thank you, thank you for treating me like the most important customer on the earth. Please visit their site Organic Girl and let me know what you think!

Healthy food coupons: Have you seen them?

No comments:

Post a Comment