Follow me!

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Review: Bob's Red Mill products

 


Baking season is upon us! I have been gifted new products from Bob's Red Mill. 

The first product I decided to try was the gluten free chocolate cake mix. I must say, the cake is moist and flavorful and tasted absolutely delicious! No one knew it was gluten free! 

I made my own icing and after I put it between the layers and on top, the cake slid all kinds of ways and looked like it was struck by a natural disaster. Totally my fault. 

Looks aside, the cake was scrumptious and only lasted a couple days in our house. 

You can order your products directly from their website: Bob's Red Mill  Which is a fantastic option for those who would rather not leave the house!

 


Vanilla pumpkin pie recipe

Review: Red Star Platinum Yeast  

The Baking Project: Podcast


No comments:

Post a Comment