Follow me!

Friday, June 29, 2018

Friendly's Peanut Butter Cup Sundae...What?



As a kid growing up in New Jersey, I frequently visited friendly's for ice cream. My favorite sundae was the peanut butter cup sundae. Oh, what fond memories.

Now, I'm a Jersey girl living in NC and Friendly's are not in my area. BUT TODAY... I found MY FAVORITE treat at Lowe's Food!

I couldn't believe it. I bought two...one for me and one for my husband. I ate mine already, now waiting for him to try his. His verdict is still out, but I suspect he will eat the whole thing and want more!

After a tough day at work, nothing makes this girl happier than her favorite sundae from her favorite place. It tasted just as amazing as it did when I was a kid too! Peanut butter ice cream with fudge topping, peanut butter topping and large chunks of Reese's cups. A+++++

Peanut butter chocolate chip cookies

Chocolate peanut butter Chex snack mix

Reese's cup caramel popcorn

Reese's fudge...could it be so easy?

No comments:

Post a Comment