Follow me!

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

NEW Live Zoom Baking Classes!



Well, hello fall! I have some fun news to share today! I am now offering LIVE, ZOOM Baking Classes!

Together we will bake up delicious treats. I will guide you through the whole recipe and shout out helpful baking tips along the way.

My classes are laid back, fun, and perfect for individuals at any baking level...beginners to pros, we will all have a good time.

Classes last about 1 hour, give or take a few minutes. I provide a complete ingredient list prior to the class and a suggested tool list as well.

Classes are $20 for each email address. Payments are accepted through PayPay, Cashapp, and Zelle.

Please email me with any questions or to have a schedule emailed to you: TFwhisk@gmail.com

Let's Bake!

Check out my website for more information: Virtual Baking Classes

Hot drinks for fall: Hot cocoa 

Icebox cake: recipe 

Fall baking: Chocolate cookies 

You can follow me on Facebook as well: The Fiery Whisk 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment