Follow me!

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Welcome to my world of baking and cookie decorating...


I'm back! I finally filmed, edited and uploaded my first YouTube video in my "teaching myself to decorate cookie" series. In my last post: Decorating cookies...yes or no? I talked about my new venture. If you didn't see it, have a click and take a quick look.

I posted on social media last week, asking if anyone had any suggestions for video editing software. No one gave me any ideas, so I went with a free trial of Filmora. I have to say, I love the free software! I did read about the watermark that would appear in my videos with the free version and I thought... that would be no big deal, but it's HUGE! You wont miss it in this video (insert surprised emoji face with big eyes here):


I decided to purchase the subscription after seeing that disturbingly large watermark across my video!
If you prefer to watch the video without it, here you go:


No comments:

Post a Comment