Follow me!

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Decorating cookies... Yes or no?


I have been spending a lot of time working on this blog lately. I purchased a book to learn about the do's on advertising and have been doing as it instructs. So far so good. But, I have this pull to go back to my YouTube channel and create food related videos again.

Which brings me to the title of this post... decorating cookies. I have always baked cookies. I enjoy eating cookies. But, never tried my hand at decorating cookies, well other than adding a sprinkle here and there.

My idea is to combine the two together... learning how to decorate beautiful sugar cookies while filming and then posting said videos to my YouTube channel. Yes, there is a good change that wine will be involved from time to time, but this should be fun for us all!

The boxes you see pictured in this post are my Amazon boxes that are filled with items I need to get this show on the road. My plan is to do a short video that will include me opening said boxes...like a kid at Christmastime.


If you would like to take a look at my YouTube channel, click here. 
I am by far a pro at this, but, I am ready to give it a go! 

QVC offers cookie decorating options as well as tons of baking and cooking supplies! If you are a first time QVC shopper, click here for your coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment