Follow me!

Sunday, July 8, 2018

Blueberry cheesecake salad


Purple is one of my favorite colors which makes this salad a sight for my sore eyes! It also satisfies my ongoing sweet tooth without too much guilt.

You can easily make this dessert fruit salad any time of the year. You can use fresh or frozen fruit. I actually used fresh bananas and grapes but frozen strawberries and blueberries!

Blueberry Cheesecake Fruit Salad
  • 3 cups blueberries
  • 2 bananas, sliced
  • 2 cups strawberries, cut into pieces 
  • 1 cup grapes
  • 1 pack cream cheese, 8 ounces, room temperature
  • 1 box (3.4 oz.) instant pudding, cheesecake or French vanilla flavored
  • 1 cup Coffee Mate Creamer, Coconut Caramel Latte flavor

Slice up fruit and add into a large bowl.
Set aside.
With a mixer, mix cream cheese and pudding.
Slowly add creamer while mixing.
When the cheese mixture is well combined, fold it into the prepared fruit.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.

Check out a few of my other recipes:

Apple pie dessert pizza

Coffee cheesecake recipe

My favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment