Follow me!

Friday, December 14, 2018

Christmas candy: Peanut butter delights

health.harvard.edu
Every year I used to host a cookie exchange. I would allow cookies or candies to be made to give. This recipe for peanut butter delights was made one year and it was a recipe I liked so much that I have saved it to my collection of favorites!

Peanut butter delight recipe
  • 2 cups sugar
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1 sick margarine
  • 4 Tablespoons cocoa
  • 2 1/2 cups oats
  • 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
  • 1/4 cup raisins
  • 2 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter

Cook sugar, milk, margarine and cocoa for 1 1/2 minutes after it starts to boil.
Stir while cooking.
Add oats, nuts, raisins, vanilla and peanut butter.
Stir until combined.
Drop by teaspoons onto wax paper and let them cool.
You can place wax paper on cookie sheet and place in fridge to cool faster.
Store in an air tight container.

More Holiday recipes:

Chocolate latte cookie recipe

Holiday punch recipe

Russian tea cake cookie recipe 4 ways

No comments:

Post a Comment