Follow me!

Sunday, October 7, 2018

YouTube video: Chocolate M&M cookie recipe


I mentioned in my last blog post: Fall Baking: M&M topped chocolate cookies that I was working on a YouTube video with my daughter. We made the chocolate M&M cookies you can get the recipe to in the highlighted link above.


Hurricane Florence came through NC, and we were locked in the house for a couple days. Making cookies together was a treat for us.

I couldn't really look at her during the making of the video. A couple of the things she did made me laugh when I got to see it. The way she drops her head when I started talking about the hurricane and swoops her hair back... Then when she says, "back to the show". I'm still not sure what she is saying before she tastes the cookie! 


More Fall baking recipes:

Chocolate M&M cookie recipe

Pumpkin pop-tart recipe

Savory cheese bread (NO YEAST) recipe


No comments:

Post a Comment