Follow me!

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Product Review: Rodelle baking products: Pumpkin pop-tart recipe


I have been gifted quality products from a company by the name of Rodelle, They have truly spoiled me! I received premium quality vanilla extract, almond extract and vanilla beans.

To visit Rodelle and purchase these premium products: Click Here

When you open a bottle of vanilla extract that was purchased at the grocery store, and smell it, you smell a strong aroma of alcohol with a slight whisp of vanilla. When I opened my bottle of Rodelle vanilla extract, and smelled it, I smelled the rich aroma of vanilla. This made me realize that Rodelle products are made with quality ingredients. When it comes down to it, quality ingredients make for better baking. I would rather taste vanilla than alcohol in my vanilla extract and baked goods.

The Rodelle website provides RECIPES, ONLINE SHOPPING , their BLOG and more!


My opinion about Rodelle baking products is that these are truly premium and quality products. I do recommend them and intend to use them regularly in my baking, both for my business and personal use.

Read about Rodelle's story HERE.




For more fall inspired recipes:

Cinnamon pecan roll recipe

Bake a pumpkin, make puree and bake pumpkin seeds

Pumpkin bread with cream cheese icing recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment