Follow me!

Sunday, October 8, 2017

It's official...Fall is here and so is Rachael Ray's October magazine!


Happy Fall! Time for baking, cooking, cool air and open windows! I have gotten back into the cooking and baking spirit now that the weather is cooling down. I plan to post some new recipes soon.

The end of September I was asked to participate in a local Oktoberfest event at Lafayette Village Shopping Center in Raleigh, NC. Savory Spice Shop asked me to sell my baked goods at their shop! I accepted the invitation, baked for two days and I SOLD OUT! In TWO hours! It was a good day.



I do have an opinion about this months Every Day Magazine for ya... If you do not subscribe, I suggest you purchase a copy! It is packed full of fall inspired recipes. A couple of my favorites are: Sweet Potato Hummus and Potato Parsnip Rosti. "Yum-O" as the lady herself says.


Happy Baking and Cooking Season! 

Get your issue here!

No comments:

Post a Comment