Follow me!

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Thank you Betty Crocker for recognizing me!


I am truly honored that Betty Crocker recognized me and sent this letter and coupon in the mail! I am unsure as to how they got my name and address, but that is OK with me!

I will definitely be posting my creation and recipe right here. I will be sure to tag Betty on social media as well :)

Update:
Just in case you are unaware, I am a published author. I have two novels published and just completed my third. Each novel has recipes published at the end! There is always a thread of cooking and baking through each of my books.

What's next, you might ask....well....I am working on a Comfort Food Cookbook! I am excited about this cookbook as each recipe tells a story. That is all I can say without giving too much away. I promise to keep you posted on the progress!

Thank you everyone for your support!





No comments:

Post a Comment