Follow me!

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Lemon water...Drink it!





Every morning I squeeze a fresh lemon using my hand juicer. I pour the first half I squeeze into a large glass and fill it with water. I place the juice from the other half in the fridge so I can do the same thing later in the day.


I do like the flavor of lemon, but to be quite honest, I am not the lemons biggest fan as far as the tart flavor it leaves in my mouth. Then, why do you drink lemon water, Deanna? Let me tell you why...

First off, lemons turn alkaline after they enter our body. Yes, they are an acidic fruit, but that changes after they are digested. My reason for doing this is to decrease inflammation in my body. An alkaline body is a healthier body.

If you are interested in learning more about lemons and their health benefits, Check Out This Article.

If you enjoy hot tea, another excellent way to drink your lemon juice is to add it to your mug! Need sweetness...add a smidge of honey.

There is not a drop of juice left in that lemon!

No comments:

Post a Comment