Follow me!

Monday, July 25, 2016

Amazing coconut pie



I have had this recipe for years! It is so easy and it tastes so good. I make this pie for Thanksgiving every year. My family has come to expect it.
I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Easy and Amazing Coconut Pie

  • 2 cups milk
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 4 eggs
  • 1/4 cup butter/margarine
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 1 1/2 -2 cups sweetened, shredded coconut
  • 1/2 cup Bisquick 

Preheat oven to 350*.
Spray 8-inch pie plate with butter spray.
Mix all ingredients, except for coconut, in a large bowl with a whisk. (For about 3 minutes)
Pour mix into pie plate.
Sprinkle coconut over the top.
Bake for 40 minutes. Top will be light brown.
Eat warm or refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. 

*photo: google: pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment