Follow me!

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Fall Baking: Loaded chocolate chunk cookie recipe


For this loaded cookie recipe, I took my FAVORITE chocolate chip cookie recipe and added lots of sweet goodness.

My husband sent me a text the other day asking me to make one of my wild cookie recipes for him...so this is what he got! Knowing he likes toffee and peanut butter, these were a hit and will definitely be made again.

You can choose any flavor pudding and additives you like to create new flavors.

Loaded chocolate chunk cookies
  • 1 cup butter, softened
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 2 tsp vanilla
  • 1 box, instant pudding, cheesecake flavor
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 1/2 cups flour
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1 1/4 cup chocolate chunks
  • 3/4 cup peanut butter chips
  • 3/4 cup toffee bits
  • 1 snack size bag of mini Reese's
Preheat oven to 375*.
Line 2 cookie sheets with non-stick foil.
Cream butter, sugars, vanilla and pudding.
Beat in eggs.
Add dry ingredients (batter will be stiff).
Add in candies and chips.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets.
Bake for 10 minutes.
Allow to cool 2 minutes before transferring to wire rack.



More cookie recipes:





No comments:

Post a Comment