Follow me!

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Sergio's Pizza...Yey or Nay?


We ordered a cheese pie from Sergio's Pizza this weekend. We order from the Sergio's located in Wakefield Crossing: 13200 Falls of Neuse Road, Raleigh 27614, 919.554.1000

We live in Wake Forest. Usually, we place our order for pick up, but this time we opted for delivery.



We have many other pizza options to choose from, but continue to order form this Sergio's time and time again. The customer service this weekend was exemplary! The lady who took my order was patient with me, as I was trying to decide which side to order with our pie. I chose the cheese fry option because I have been craving fries for a week! They definitely hit the spot.



The cheese pie was excellent as always. It is never greasy and the cheese they use is top notch! The crust is perfect for folding and never too thick and gummy.

Coming from a Jersey girl who knows her pie, this Sergio's Pizza location comes recommended by me!


No comments:

Post a Comment