Follow me!

Friday, July 22, 2016

The richest slice of pie you will ever taste!






Doesn't chocolate make everything better? Need a pick me up, have chocolate! Need something sweet, have chocolate! Feeling blue, have chocolate! I have a recipe for one of the richest pies I have ever tasted! A friend of an old friend gave me the recipe years ago!

Hershey Pie

  • 6 regular sized Hershey's chocolate bars
  • 2 containers of cool whip (thawed)
  • 1 chocolate graham crust


Melt chocolate in a double broiler.
Take off heat.
Add 1 container of cool whip.
Fold cool whip into chocolate. It will be of a mouse like texture.
Place mouse mixture into crust.
Top with cool whip and refrigerate.

Start with a small slice! This stuff is RICH!

*photo: google: goodchocolates.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment